The Technology Deployment Engineer is responsible for verifying and documenting the successful integration of Masimo Technology into OEM partner devices.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Answer OEM technical questions and assist with technical aspects of the integration;
- Lead and participate in technical discussions, troubleshoot problems and proactively refine the testing and verification process;
- Develop, alone or in conjunction with engineers, solutions to technical/design issues discovered during testing;
- Coordinate and execute Masimo’s verification and validation processes;
- Author and release detailed test reports documenting the testing process and corresponding results;
- Product development, system engineering or field application experience;
- Must have direct experience in communication protocols, software design and implementation and hardware integration;
- Experience in medical device industry, preferably in physiological monitoring
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely in both written and oral format;
- Excellent organization skills, ability to proactively troubleshoot both process and specific customer implementation issues;
A.S. degree or the completion of Technical Trade School Program is required; B.S. degree is preferred, preferably in Biomedical and/or Electrical Engineering.