MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) is seeking talented Engineer/Technicians in Huntsville, AL with weapon system experience in support of the CMDS projects on Redstone Arsenal.
The ideal candidate must have experience with:
- Coordination of activities with many stakeholders
- Operator/Maintainer experience with Avenger, Sentinel, and C2 systems.
- At least some of the factors bearing upon complex tests:range ops, safety, weather, NEPA, TMO, frequency de-confliction, etc.
- Live fire range support experience.
- Background in Microsoft OS configuration and management.
- Have IT systems administrative background. Security + required.
- Knowledge/application of Cyber Security practices
- How to integrate weapon systems and sensors. To include items such as network configuration, RF systems configuration, SIV (System Integration Verification), and troubleshooting procedures.
- Knowledge of Tactical Radio sets (EPLRS, SINCARGS, PRC-117, etc.) and configuration and data networks.
- Travel will be required on a regular basis (15-25%) to provide test range and BN Unit support.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum of 5to 10 years’ experience.
- The candidate must be able to work in a team oriented fast-paced environment, be a self-starter, and require minimum to none supervision in performing day-to-day duties.
- Must have knowledge of MS Office Suite applications, with a demonstrated ability in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Active Secret clearance is required.
- Preferred: Experience with Air Missile and Defense Systems. Experience with development and integration work on complex systems.