Overview of Job Function:
The L3 Support Engineer is a member of Verint’s core engineering team is considered a Subject Matter Expert on standard technical areas such as Windows, Databases and Networking and deep dive into Verint application. The L3 Support Engineer will provide first contact point for Verint’s support organization with the main role of providing level 3 technical support to resolve issues reported by Verint customers that couldn’t be resolve by Support engineer (e.g. L2 level support). The L3 Support Engineer will possess the skill and ability to resolve complex issues using deep understanding of Verint product, standard technical knowledge and advanced troubleshooting skills. The L3 Support Engineer will work closely with R&D to ensure proper code fix delivery when issue identified as a defect.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot and manage complex technical issues through strong collaboration across teams. Handles escalation of product issues including in-depth analysis to isolate the root cause of the problem.
- Develop and maintain product knowledge relevant to product offerings, current support policies, and methods of support delivery, in order to quickly provide technically accurate and complete resolutions.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of Interaction products architectures up to the detailed of application flow, logs and configuration.
- Drive customer services organization and R&D to complete key action items on escalation until resolution within mutually agreed upon timelines.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) exhibiting the highest level of expertise in Quality Management products.
- Follow and maintain all standards for tracking and documenting issues throughout the lifecycle of all support cases.
- Generate product training and knowledge article.
- Be the customers’ representative in the R&D organization.
- Provides effective communication with geographically distributed team members
- Escalates urgent issues to Engineering Management.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related discipline or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of technical support or R&D experience in a software company.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to tailor the explanation of technical concepts to a broad audience.
- Customer case management, including logging, updating, prioritizing and managing communications with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Supporting complex enterprise-wide solutions in the areas of Work Force Optimization and Quality Monitoring.
- Knowledge in Web servers, SQL queries, Linux, Windows Server and Networking.
- Strong proficient with SQL query and SQL profiler.
- Strong proficiency in Web Service APIs, RESTful APIs, Web Services concepts (both client side and server side)
- Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC, SS Verification, as well as credit and drug screening, where applicable and in accordance with federal and location regulations.
- The ability to obtain the necessary credit line required to travel