General Dynamics is seeking professional and highly motived candidates for System Engineering positions as part of a Product Support, Installation, and Maintenance team which supports Military and Federal programs. This position requires a high technical level of understanding of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Intelligence (C4I) systems and Intelligence systems to include Theater Battle Management Core Systems (TBMCS), Master Air Attack Planning Toolkit (MAAPTK), and Joint Automated Deep Operations Coordination System (JADOCS). Qualified candidates should possess knowledge and experienced in the following
- Well versed in supplying Engineering services for Ashore/Afloat systems via both on site and distance support
- Accountable for technical coordination of all assigned NAOC2 engineering program requirements.
- Troubleshooting for issues and implementation of solutions for hardware, software, interfaces and networks for NAOC2 systems
- Responsible for supporting the operation and administration of C4I networks consisting of PCs, workstations, servers, virtual enclaves, Local Area Network (LANs), and communications devices.
- Subject matter expertise of TBMCS, MAAPTK, and JADOCS system for analysis, resolution, and documentation of operational system issues
- Engineering services to support configuration management and incorporation of configuration management data into configuration management systems
- The ability to respond in a highly technical manner to trouble tickets and coordinate activities with assigned technical personnel
- Proficient in analyzing, identifying, and implementing Commercial off the Shelf (COTS), Government off the Shelf (GOTS), and Non-Developmental Item (NDI) products that will assist in the system administration functions
- Ability to review and provide updates to technical documentation for System Administration, Post Installation Training, and user assisted training for TBMCS and JADOCS system software builds.
- Ability to identify deficiencies and conduct corrective actions to resolve technical and engineering issues in support of immediate CASREP resolution
- Provide technical and engineering services to execute System Operational Testing (SOT) procedures.
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education and technical certifications or training, or work experience.
5 years minimum related System Engineering experience and/or support with a focus on the TBMCS, and JADOCS system software.
Cybersecurity Workforce (CSWF) IAT II:
- Microsoft/LINUX Operating System Industry certifications
- CompTIA Security+CE Certification
Active Secret Clearance.
Familiar with Remedy Trouble Ticket System.
Five (5) years of Post installation training.
Four (4) years of demonstrated work experience resolving C4I related system Issues.
Experience in analyzing and providing system engineering services for Consolidated Afloat Networks and Enterprise Services (CANES) and Integrated Shipboard Network System (ISNS).
Proficient in / understanding of Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) vulnerability.
Administrative level knowledge in Host Based Security System (HBSS)
Experience with Vulnerability Remediation Asset Manager (VRAM) tools