This position will provide overall technical support for the refinery's machinery and assist with developing the reliability philosophy and direction.PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in coordinating pre/post turnaround machinery planning and contractor coordination.
- Responsible for supporting machinery preventative maintenance philosophy.
- Monitor the implementation of machinery related reliability action items.
- Take multi-disciplinary approach to projects that involve a high degree of interaction between departments, using own experience and outside sources.
- Maximize availability and utilization of process machinery at the optimum cost.
- Implement IMPACT and TOP investigation action items to ensure safe and reliable operation of equipment and the refinery.
- Provide improved technology through outside resources in areas of predictive and preventative maintenance.
- Interact with assigned business teams