Performs the Digital simulation using Verilog, convert these vectors to be used by targeted tester. Design and develop appropriate tests, fixture and interface boards to perform mix signal wafer level test. Evaluate technical problems with digital vector generation and translation to target digital testers. Perform engineering work, Verification and Validation(V&V). Identifies and routinely uses the most effective, cost efficient and best practices to execute processes; continually evaluates their effectiveness and appropriateness.
- Familiar with Linux or Unix Operating systems
- Develop Verilog simulation test benches for various BGAs/CSPs/Wafers.
- Conducts evaluations on testers, tests BGAs/CSPs/Wafers.
- Software development in C, C++ on LTX-Credence D10 / DxV tester using ITE / Unison test environment or writing code for a SC212/SC312 tester.
- Performs troubleshooting and fault isolation activities on a variety of BGA/CSP/Digital/Analog Wafers.
- Conducts measurements specified in design verification plans, documents and tabulates results, and provides engineering test reports.
- Documents test vector generation in specifications and supports document control and release.
- Support all Company initiatives as identified by management and in support of Quality Management Systems (QMS), Environmental Management Systems (EMS), and other regulatory requirements.
- Complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, other regulatory requirements, Company policies, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments. Maintains positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned.
- Four-year degree in a technical field, preferably Electrical or Computer Engineering
- Master’s degree in a technical or business field is preferred.
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in medical device development and/or other highly regulated industry
- Experience working in a broader enterprise/cross-division business unit model preferred.
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed and geographically diverse business environment.
- Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Ability to leverage and/or engage others to accomplish projects.
- Strong verbal and written communications with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization.
- Multitasks, prioritizes and meets deadlines in timely manner.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance.