The Sr. Supplier Quality Engineer will assure that EOS company standards are maintained, and product integrity is preserved at Eos energy Storage’s contract manufacturers. You will resolve quality, production, and efficiency problems and function as an information source to the contract manufacturer and various company departments when special and critical quality issues occur.
- Resolve major quality problems at the contract manufacturer’s production facilities, warehouses, and market areas as required
- Summarizes, reports, and presents audit results
- Posts, calculates, and analyzes routine statistical data
- Independently manages ongoing relationships and resolves conflicts as needed
- Evaluate and take corrective action when necessary.
- Champions support for formal 8D containment, root cause, and corrective action documentation
- Educate and instruct plant personnel in properly following all instructed procedures, recommended quality control testing, equipment sanitation and general sanitation and housekeeping practices.
- Confirm these procedures are being maintained
- Consult with plant management and personnel on better operational procedures to improve overall efficiency and product yields
- Discuss plant evaluation with plant management, make appropriate recommendations and set timetable for improvement and corrections
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, manufacturing engineering or business administration, or equivalent number of years of experience
- Five (5) years of experience in QA systems implementation and management, with two (2) years in a medium-size manufacturing environment
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends as job duties demand
- Ability to travel between Eos offices in New Jersey, manufacturing partner in Pittsburgh, PA and suppliers globally