Provide direction and support to assigned Process Control Engineers and Control System Specialist(s). Support the refinery process control in the areas of regulatory control tuning, advanced control implementation (including model-predictive control), and guidance of control-related matters for process engineers.PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Champion development of process control capital projects which includes re-instrumentation, APC and control engineering in support of refinery capital plan.
- Participate in the justification of projects, as they related to process control system infrastructure, and modernizations among multiple departments.
- Ensure that project designs and modifications to existing systems adhere to process control best practices.
- Ensure that project designs and modifications to existing systems adhere to cybersecurity best practices.
- Participate in corporate best practice groups related to the areas of pro