We are looking for a Sr. Applications Systems Analyst/Programmer who will work on building and improving vital integration platform solutions that support our mobile and cloud-based applications. This role will not only be responsible for architecting integration solutions, but will also be responsible for providing technical leadership, development, and operational support of the solutions. We realize the space is new and no candidates resume may be a perfect fit, so we are willing to invest in someone with the right background & experience on some of these exciting new technologies (Workday Integrations, Mulesoft, Heroku, AWS, etc.).
- Worked with cross-domain application teams to identify the goals and provided solution.
- Responsible for working with Business Architecture team and Business Analysts to covert business requirements to architectural model.
- Responsible for planning and designing of application infrastructure to host services in cloud and non-cloud environment.
- Worked closely with Project Management to ensure that the development is delivered timely and it meets all the requirements with higher quality.
- Provided detailed specifications for applications to meet client/user requirements.
- Involved in development team scrum meetings for sprint planning, review meetings and retrospectives.
- Deep experience with application and system integrations
- Extremely strong analytical and problem solving skills
- A strong affinity / interesting for being on the cutting edge of technology
- Strong leadership, verbal and written communication skills
- Qualities of flexibility; a good team player, high attention to detail are essential
- 3-5 years as a technical lead and 5-7 years of experience software development designing and implementing enterprise solutions, API’s, SOA, or systems integrations (analysis, modeling, design patterns, cleanse & maintain data sets, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or commensurate experience
- Design and Development of Workday Integrations (CCB, EIB, Studio, Core Connectors, Webservices, APIs, etc.)
- Design and Development of Mule ESB applications, Mulesoft API platform and Cloud hub, Experience in developing mule flows in Anypoint studio, with strong REST and SOAP web services, RAML in Mule, and use of different mule connectors (File connector, Http/Https, etc.)
- Design and development of Mule APIs
- Working knowledge of Anypoint platform, API management
- Ability to work in a diverse/multiple stakeholder environment
- Core JAVA programming experience
- Experience in one or more of the ESB Tools like Oracle Fusion Middleware, OpenText (Bizlink)
- HTTP REST concepts, JSON, JSON schema, JSON REST specification, RAML
- Experience with modern agile SDLC concepts and tools, especially Rally, Confluence, Git/GitHub, Circle CI
- Knowledge and experience with AWS and/or Heroku
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
Must be at least 21 years of age. Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
LocationVictor, New York
Job TypeFull time
Job AreaInformation Technology
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).
- Apply with LinkedIn