5 - 7 years experience • Industrial Equipment & Supply
Syncom Space Services,Inc.(S3)isseeking a Software Engineer to join our NDAS Team in the Engineering Services Department team at NASA John C. Stennis Space. Functional responsibilities of thisposition include: development of architecture specifications, application design, object and data modeling,database design, programming,quality assurance, and testing experience. Must be proficient in Web applications and have knowledge of Web standards .
- Work with software development team employing object-oriented analysis and design techniques including use case analysis, object modeling and database schema design to ensure business requirements and designgoals are met.
- Participate in application architecture planning including application framework design.
- Develophigh-level system narratives,storyboards, and user interface prototypes.
- Participate in the development of detailed design specifications for use by the technical team.
- Make technical decisions to meet the design goals laid out in product road map and by management .
- Work with customers and end users to clarify requirements and business needs.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years in Web application development in a team environment
- Experience with full product development lifecycle.
- Experience with object-oriented design and programming techniques.
- Experience with source control systems and ticket tracking.