Depending on the location, Northrop Grumman may be able to provide relocation assistance and flexible work arrangements. Roles and Responsibilities:
- Establish and develop software test methods and techniques.
- Plan, develop, implement and conduct integration, system and regression tests.
- Apply principles of related engineering and software technology to ensure test validity and integrity.
- Create program test plans and procedures in compliance with program requirements.
- Assists with verification and acceptance testing of software and system products.
- Collaborate with Program and Engineering management on program quality planning and the establishment of program quality objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related STEM Field.
- 2+ Years of relevant experience (0 years with related Master’s Degree).
- Experience reviewing, analyzing and reporting on quality discrepancies related to assembly, process, mechanical, electrical and electro-mechanical systems.
- Must be able to travel up to 10% of the time.
- Ability to obtain a DoD Secret clearance. (US Citizenship required.)