Las Vegas, NV
Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 33 days ago
Leads a group of Software Engineers responsible for design, implementation, deployment and maintenance of WCM product. This role requires a forward thinking, critical problem solver who can communicate across the organization.
Essential Job Functions:
• Lead a team tasked with design, implementation, deployment and maintenance of WCM and EBS
• Hands-on in software development using .NET C#, SQL Server, Angular JS, CSS, HTML 5 and other languages and tools
• Analyze, identify, and eliminate bottlenecks and errors and ensure efficiency and reliability of code
• Provide technical guidance to other engineers on the team
• Responsible for mentorship, evaluations, conflict resolution and recognition of engineers on staff to maintain highly motivated and engaged employees
• Work with product and marketing and services teams to ensure business goals are being achieved effectively and on schedule.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant area or equivalent experience
• Minimum 5 years of experience in progressively responsible positions in a field associated with computer programming
• At least 2 years of management experience
• Must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment without direct supervision
• Strong management and leadership skills with a proactive participative management style
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Full stack engineers with experience on Microsoft platform.
• Well versed with Angular JS 1.0 or later, HTML 5 and CSS.
• Hands on with Microsoft Azure deployment
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Web development
• Familiarity with software design patterns
• Familiarity with Agile software development
Vision: Close Vision, Depth Perception, Distance Vision, Ability to Adjust Focus, Peripheral Vision, Ability to Distinguish All Colors
Job ID #: IRC17409