O Fallon, MO
Not Specified years
Posted 244 days ago
Who is MasterCard?
What role do we play in the modern world? Are we an enabler of purchases or a facilitator for transactions? We play a much larger role in the world by enabling those that have no access to financial systems – every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We have the technology, people and Brand to serve modern society. Today, we are a global tech company that connects everyone to endless possibilities, priceless possibilities.
Engineer, Software Engineering
• Assist in the design & develop a world class ecommerce platform
• Innovate new technologies in the payments space
• Have you ever brought a product to market on a global scale?
• Are you motivated to be a part of a high performing team delivering solutions in a rapid manner?
• Do you have what it takes to technically own a product and drive a solution to market?
• Contribute on a daily basis to the design and development of the platform
• Work with stakeholders (both internally and externally) to define business requirements and assist in the prioritization of tasks for the development team
• Apply best development practices to write well designed, maintainable, testable, scalable, and secure code
• Contribute to architectural discussions and work across other products to ensure alignment with the rest of the product suite
All About You
• Strong programming skills with deep knowledge of Java
• Working in an agile environment
• Experience with responsive design
• Working with RESTful APIs and JSON
• Ability to debug server side API calls, and contribute to the design of best-practice RESTful APIs
• Knowledge of cloud native development such as cloud foundry, AWS, etc.
• Good knowledge of UNIX
• Experience in implementing an automated UI testing framework