$80K — $100K *
This is a role within Cisco's Intent Based Networking Group (IBNG). You will work on developing the Nexus 9000 line of Data Center switches that features application awareness to make the network infrastructure flexible and agile for dynamic response to application needs and virtual machine workload mobility.
Who you'll work with:
You will work with a diverse group of some of the brightest problem solvers and thinkers in the Data Center Switching Team that work on next generation of Data Center & Cloud switches.
Who you are:
You are someone who thrives in a dynamic start-up like environment. You have the ability to define, design, and deliver new SDK and P4 code for the Nextgen ASIC for the Cisco Data Center Switch Platforms
. You have the ability to write complete functional and design specs independently
. You have the ability to design & develop large portions of software independently and rapidly. You have the ability to learn a wide range of ACL/QoS, Policy management & control Data Center technologies.
· Bachelors/Masters of Engineering in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering
· Strong C, C++ and Python programming skills
· Experience in one or more of ACL/QoS,L2/L3 Ethernet switching and routing protocols
· Hands on experience on switch/router embedded system software development
· 3+ years of related work experience is required
· Experience with SDK and P4 on networking ASICs
· Experience with high availability related to switch/router products
· Experience in Data Center fabrics and corresponding technologies like VxLAN
Valid through: 4/1/2021