Engineer, Software Eng.
• MasterCard Dispute Resolution Services team
• Are you motivated by using state of the art technologies to speed business solutions to market?
• Would you like to work on a team building industry leading solutions for fighting fraud?
• Do you want to create innovative solutions to challenging business problems?
• Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
The Dispute Resolution Services team develops new capabilities for MasterCard's Dispute Platform, which serves as
single point where all issuer and acquires come together to mediate their disputed transactions, exposed via our Developer zone and web presence to 3000+ customers.
• Deliver solutions by providing direct development of software
• Work closely with technical leads for assigned projects to assist in design and implementation tasks
• Assist with production support issues by acting as a subject matter expert in resolving incidents and problem tickets.
All About You
• Deep knowledge of software development processes including agile processes and test driven development
• A wide breadth and depth of technical experience including Java/JEE and Linux/Solaris
• Experience with the design and development of complex, multi-tier software solutions
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Business Rules Management/Decision Management such as IBM Operational Decision Manager (ODM - formerly ILOG) or JBoss Drools
• Extreme Performance or NoSQL Data Storage such as GemFire Object Grid, Terracotta, or Cassandra
• Database experience including Oracle and advanced SQL scripting
• Experience integrating vendor and open source products into an overall system