Here’s what you’ll need to be successful:
- 1-3 years of commercial experience in Python programming.
- Strong coding practices, including peer code review, developing unit tests, documenting code modules and Contious Integration proces.
- Good grasp of data structures and algorithms.
- Understanding of software application life cycle (with maintanance and updates).
- Good spoken and written both Polish and English.
- Ability to work independently.
- Attention to detail.
- Good organizational and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge and experience with designing queries to SQL relational databases.
- Familiarity with design and usage of REST interfaces.
- Active participation in planning, design and development of innovative ecosystem for software quality assurance.
- Development of software platform for automated functional testing of TV set-top box software.
- Development of internal systems and tools used across the company during software development cycle.
- Learing about digital TV technology.
- Flexible working hours.
- Benefits: private medical care and sports package.
- Employee referral bonus program.
- Stable work environment.
- Enthusiastic team and very positive work atmosphere.
- Efficient recruitment process.