This person will work directly with the development teams to ensure high quality code across the Click Bank platform. This position includes designing, building, and maintaining the tests and test cluster written in Java and running in AWS.
DAY to DAY:
- Design, develop, and maintain new automated tests.
- Work directly with other QA and Software Development teams to determine areas of the platform which should be automated.
- Create infrastructure & code to regularly and reliably test our products.
- Write well documented and maintainable automated testing code.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Min 2 years experience designing and building automated tests.
- 3+ Years software development experience.
- Experience with test frameworks (Selenium, Junit, Mockito).
- Strong debugging and trouble shooting skills.
- Strong understanding of automated testing best practices and methodologies.
- Ability to read existing code and review new code.
- Collaborate with a variety of teams including Development, DevOps, Product, BI, etc.
- Strong Java skills – knowledge of Collections, Networking, JEE.
- Working knowledge of Git.
- ·Build and read regular expressions.
- Agile development experience (e.g. Scrum, Kanban).
- Strong communication skills, both spoken and written.