Bachelor Degree with a minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Preferred degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related sciences.
- SCM or software development experience required.
- Must have good technical writing skills.
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have a working knowledge of MS Office products.
- Basic knowledge of CMM/CMMI and ISO/AS9100 requirements and program lifecycle.
- Product Release and Delivery experience.
- Must have a working knowledge of the Software Program Lifecycle.
- Experience establishing, developing, and implementing Software Configuration Management processes.
- Experience working in an integrated team environment with other systems, software and specialty engineers to develop solutions.
- Experience desired coding using such languages as: Perl, shell scripting, C++, or Java.
- Experience desired with Linux OS.'