This full-time position will serve as a Data Engineering and Analysis Liaison between the E-2/C-2 Lab and the Telemetry Systems Branch of the Atlantic Test Range (ATR), Patuxent River, MD.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Determining aircraft data requirements
- Determining range data requirements
- Configuration management and validation of derived algorithms
- Configuration management of real-time displays (IADS, Clarity, RTPS generic, etc.)
- Transferring and maintaining "Customer Files" (Weight and Balance, Test Point Logs, etc.)
- Validating telemetry room configuration
- Overseeing room operations
- Determining post-test data requirements.
Other Experience, Skills, Requirements, and Information:
- Minimum of six years of experience with the stated tasking
- Must have at least 4years’ technicalengineeringexperience, which may include areas such as radar systems, electronic warfare,communications, aircraftelectrical systems, aircraft instrumentation systems, telemetry systems, computer software/hardware, automated data processing systems, or computer systems interfacing.
A bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline from a school of engineering having at least one professional engineeringcurriculum accredited by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) (or in related disciplines such as physics, mathematics or computer science).
Conditions will vary. Most work performed in enclosed buildings. Work will include sitting, standing, walking, lifting and reaching. Special vision abilities to perform this job are close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus.
- Applicant must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be a U.S. citizen and be able to obtain and hold a Secret clearance