BRTRC is in search of experienced software and systems engineers who can fulfill technical duties for The United States Navy in support of the Digital Integration Facility (DIF). The work for this client will generally include software integration, systems engineering, acquisition management, and all supporting processes. Multiple full-time positions are available in Charleston, SC.
The Engineer/Scientist IV will play a lead role in software engineering and systems integration for vehicles on his/her assigned project. This role will be responsible for testing and analysis for making decisions on the process and methods of creating/modifying software and integrating it. He/she will be expected to step-up in identifying and brainstorming solutions to any dysfunctions that arise in the software or the integration process. Additionally, leading reviews and assessments of the progress in each area will be expected. Communicating technical information to non-technical staff and clients is necessary.
- DoD clearance or ability to obtain (Clearance preferred)
- BSdegree in Computer,Electrical, Mechanical, Systems or Software Engineering; or Computer Science
- Additional certification requirements for Software Engineers
- 10 years of experience supporting C4ISR projects
- 5 years of technical experience supporting The United States Marine Corps (USMC) C2 projects