Santa Barbara, CA
Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
Not Specified years
Posted 166 days agoby Gagan Kapoor
Position Title: Engineer
Position Number: 287700
Location: Santa Barbara, CA
Desired Skill Set:
C++, Design, FPGA, MATLAB, PCB (Printed Circuit Board), RF Engineering
**C2C and STEM-OPT are not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Position Title: Electronics Engineer - Level 3
Location: Santa Barbara, CA, 93117
Duration: 12 months
Type of Service: Engineering
Analog and digital electronics, PCB, Verilog, FPGA Design Engineer. Designs, develops, tests, or supervises the manufacturing and installation of electrical equipment, components, or systems for commercial, industrial, military, or scientific use.
* Electronic Circuit Design Engineer.
* Significant experience with FPGA programming, Verilog/RTL, analog and digital design and simulation is required.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Requirements flow down preparing and presenting design reviews.
* Mixed signal circuit design. High speed (>2.5 Gb/sec) digital and RF circuit design.
* Test engineering experience - hands on with laboratory test equipment.
* Integrated circuit design.
* MATLAB, C++, and other programming.
* Proficient with electronic design and simulation tools.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)