We are seeking an experienced Radar Engineer with knowledge of Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) and airborne/ground-based Moving Target Indicator (GMTI) technologies. The ideal candidate will posses experience in; System design, system development, systems engineering, test, evaluation, data analysis, acquisitions and product management.
The selected candidate will provide overall engineering support to the Ground Base ISR Program Lead on all technical aspects of the Ground Based Radar efforts.
- Development of test plans, test procedures, schedules, and reports for laboratory and field tests/demonstrations.
- Preparation of technical reports, technical briefings, technical drawings, performance work statements, system developmental schedules, performance specifications, and requirements documentation
- Providing technical oversight and systems engineering including any enhancements of the radar system(s), analysis of technical papers/proposals, planning and execution of demonstration/test events, evaluation/analysis of demonstration/test results, documenting plans/reports, coordination of installation at operational facilities
- Support the Product Manager (PdM) as a radar engineer.
- Leverage experience with military radar systems, including synthetic aperture radar (SAR) and ground moving target indicator (GMTI) radars in support of the client.
- Comprehend radar phenomenology, including hardware components, signal-processing techniques, antenna design, modeling, and simulation to support both ground based and airborne Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) radars.
- Provide expertise to evaluate vendor proposed radar solutions, algorithms, and techniques
- Experience in Army Acquisition Process and Product Management
- Experience with SAR and GMTI radars
- Experience with radar signal processing and RF design
- Experience with radar modeling, simulation, and developing specifications
- Experience with radar architectures and overseeing the design of radar systems and components
- Experience with supporting radar test and evaluation both in simulated and live environments
- Experience with MATLAB and radar simulation software
- Ability to communicate radar details at both the technical level and program management level
Education: BS degree in EE or CS
US Citizen with Top Secret clearance REQUIRED