This role participates in the development of strategies that enable a simpler and effective management operations system (MOS) and improve the ability to obtain actionable analytics that drive performance improvements. The role serves a change agent, identifying continuous improvement opportunities and driving execution of projects to address them.
Solve problems where analysis of a situation is required in order to meet the requirements of the customer
Uses problem analysis to proactively identify ISC process solutions
Provide analysis of data insupport of ISC and process improvements.Continuous improvementDrive technical solutionsTechnology advancementsReporting solutions
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- 5 years experience in engineering
- Excellent problem solving capability with creativity in providing solutions to new issues or in exploring alternatives
- Experience building web applications using C#/ASP.NET. Telerik
- Experience in SQL Server Analysis Services and/or Tableau
- Experience in data extraction, transformation and load (ETL), data modeling and reporting/analytics environments.
- Experience leading process improvement projects related to manufacturing, quality, engineering or similar.
- Experience working within and global teams
- Ability to evaluate and analyze data, deal effectively with complexity and think strategically, balanced with attention to detail
- Experience in working successfully with cross-functional teams and building trust with stakeholders.
- Experience in designing and delivering cross functional reporting solutions.
- Experience in predictive modeling and machine learning algorithms
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status. Exempt
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- 1st Shift