Job Duties and Responsibilities
Performs a variety of complex engineering tasks of an analysis, design, or test nature in one or more of the company’s product/service areas requiring strong technical skills in one or more software and/or hardware engineering disciplines. Participates on project teams and provides guidance to less advanced engineers. Engineering activities support both domestic and international products/services.
Requires Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science, Math, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or related field) or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related experience.
• Demonstrates sound technical skills with a strong working knowledge of scripting.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and work in an Agile development framework.
• Excellent organization and prioritization skills.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.