Job # 584780
Industrial Manufacturing Company is looking for:
POSITION: Engineer, Operations Process (Two different roles in Two different locations)
LOCATION # 1: Manvel, Texas (30 Miles South of Houston)
LOCATION #2: Crestview Florida Area (Panhandle)
SALARY: $100-115K + Bonus (No State Income Tax)
EXPERIENCE: 5+ Engineering Experience
RELOCATION: Assistance Available.
The Engineer will implement cost effective manufacturing processes in accordance with operating standards, product and quality specifications. This includes process development, design, new product development and troubleshooting. Will develop work environments to provide reasonable accommodations taking into account safe work practices.
- Consistently reviews existing manufacturing processes and, by using technical tools (VSM, VA/NVA, Six Sigma), provides problem resolution and provides employee training to the process. Leads and/or performs process and mold qualifications to validation protocols and optimizes process variables.
- Works both independently and with a team solving complex problems to improve efficiency, quality and cost-reduction.
- Prepares and maintains detailed records of manufacturing to identify areas of improvement.
- Designs other Process Systems products as requested.
- BS Degree in Engineering required;
- Requires four plus years of experience in manufacturing
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Visio; advanced proficiency in MS Excel.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Requires statistical process control experience and ability to do statistical analysis of data (e.g. Cpk and Gauge R & R).
- Capability to start-up and debug equipment and processes, conduct trials and functional tests to identify risks.
- Demonstrated knowledge in technical area of competence managing small projects utilizing basic automation and/or technical integration. Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects.