Requisition Number 2018-7202
Human Solutions, Inc. [HSI], a Division of Oasis Systems, is in the process of bidding on a new contract. If awarded this contract, the following permanent positions will be available and will be located in Washington, DC. If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please submit your resume by applying to this position. Please note that by submitting your resume, you are authorizing us to utilize your resume as part of our bidding process.
HSI is a professional services company that was established in 1997. Through the knowledge and experience of its skilled professionals, the company offers a wide range of technical and management services for air traffic control providers, aviation planners, airport operators, and business management services for government and industry. Our core competencies include: engineering, human factors, air traffic systems support, safety and QMS, program management and organizational development.
- Must demonstrate highly technical and managerial expertise and be knowledgeable and experienced in all aspects of NAS programs, system and related functional areas.
- Applicable functional areas include experience in air traffic and flight operations data analysis, pilot and air traffic controller information processing, systems engineering, networkengineering, business process reengineering to include data modeling, software design, programming, systems safety, quality assurance, test and evaluation, reliability and maintainability, systems security, acquisition management, organizational planning, acquisition logistics.
- Provides consulting and advisory services to project teams, operations and engineering teams to ensure data solutions are aligned with the business direction, to determine data requirements and to provide advice as well as directly assist in the analysis, design, and implementation of initiatives and projects.
- Plans, develops and supports programs/projects. Establishes objectives and requirements.
- Employs a high degree of creativity, foresight, and mature judgment to plan, organize, and guide complex programs for which approaches and precedents may be unclear or non-existent.
Education and Experience:
10-15 and 15-20 Years of Relevant Experience
Bachelor's Degree in engineering (civil, electrical, electronic, chemical, industrial, mechanical, aeronautical, avionics, environmental or computer from a college or university with a degreecurriculum accredited by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) .
Ability to analyze and document business processes and requirements and to effectively communicate concepts and proposed solutions.
Experience with FAA SWIM.?
Experience with existing cloud architectures used across various industries.
?Experience with information architecture across FAA systems.