Position Title: Engineer
Position Number: 260930
Location: Mossville , IL
Desired Skill Set:
ABAQUS, NASTRAN, Pro-E Wildfire
“U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or consider Corp 2 Corp candidates.”
Job Title: Structural Engineer
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Mossville, IL 61552
• This role primarily serves as a structural analyst of fabricated structure systems, linkages, and components using finite element analysis and other advanced analytical tools.
• The role develops and evaluates analysis processes that assess structural durability, strength, and rigidity for both static and dynamic environments.
• Contribute to research projects related to advanced analysis processes for product development.
• Collaborate on multi-disciplinary technical assistance teams to provide superior design solutions.
• Collaborate with the Client analysis community to develop and standardize analysis processes.
• Keep up to date on new technologies in the areas of linear and nonlinear static structural analysis, dynamic structural analysis methods, and linkage analysis.
• Communicate analysis process improvements to the Client design and analysis community.
• Collaborating with team members and process partners/customers to define analysis projects, complete projects, facilitating meetings and presenting finding to peers, management and process partners/customers.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Required Experience (3 yrs.
• Minimum) in the application of Finite Element Analysis (FEA) on structures and components.
• High level of proficiency with finite element analysis tools, e.g.
• Abaqus, NASTRAN, and ANSYS.
• Must have experience in one of these but experience with multiple is preferred.
• Interest in structures and a solid understanding of weld fatigue.
• Thorough understanding of fatigue analysis methods.
• Experience with fracture mechanics, optimization, and reliability analysis tools is desired.
• Proficiency with Pro/e design tools is a plus.
• Candidates with FEA experience and experience with structures will be passed through first.
• Ability to communicate technical information effectively with team members and others in the Client analysis and design community.
• Ability to function as an individual contributor or project team leader.
• Ability to network and establish collaborative relationships within and outside Client particularly in areas of structural manufacturing, structural testing and R&D.
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.