- Bachelor’s Degree in a STEM/Technical discipline and 14+ years of related experience (12+ years with a Master's or 9+ years with a PhD).
- 5+ Years’ experience with AS9100/ISO9001 Quality Management experience
- Solid written and verbal interpersonal, communication skills and confidence to brief senior management with solid foundation in Mission Assurance applications.
- Six Sigma trained/certified and/or knowledge of statistical analysis methods and techniques.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a secret clearance, US citizenship required.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams to resolve problems or issues
- Understanding of Earned Value Management System (EVMS)
- Have experience in quality planning
- Have had training in soldering and/or IPC J-STD
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Manufacturing Engineering
- Certified Six Sigma Green Belt
- Excellent data analysis skills using, Mini Tab, Excel or similar
- Experience in train-the-trainer activities enabling managers and leads to conduct training and/or coaching with measurable results in performance improvement
- Strong presentation & communication skills
- Record of increasing responsibility and leadership supporting manufacturing, electrical, and mechanical engineering organizations
- SAP knowledge
- Experience working with electrical or mechanical design requirements and specifications.
- Possess Active Secret Clearance