Create and coordinate the implementation of new or improved manufacturing processes. Responsible for various engineering assignments ranging from feasibility studies to the introduction of designs and drawings to Manufacturing. A liaison to coordinate activities of Engineering and Manufacturing Departments.
- Analyzes, develops and recommends design approaches necessary to meet production requirements for new or improved products and/or processes.
- Determine from part drawings and related engineering data the operation necessary for the fabrication and assembly of product.
- Develop and write sequence of operations as well as time estimates for each operation specification.
- Create routings for the purpose of managing the flow of material throughout the manufacturing process.
- Introduce designs, drawings and specifications to Manufacturing for component fabrication.
- Analyze existing operating methods and initiate and develop new method to improve economy and quality.
- Coordinates prototype drawings for products or processes with necessary support personnel.
- Responsible for the maintenance, distribution and accuracy of all production and post- production engineering drawings.
- Coordinate the implementation of engineering change order requests for all related departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- 5years of related experience in an engineering support department.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- Knowledge/experience with AutoCad and Microsoft office products
BS degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
Supplier Sites, Manufacturing Process, Office Setting, and Customer Sites
Occasional travel to visit customers
About MasterBrand Cabinets
Great People. Great Brands. Great Future.
It’s more than just a slogan! It’s the heart of who we are and what we do. At MasterBrand Cabinets, we understand the importance of working hard and living well. It’s our people-first company philosophy that allows top talent to feel valued and fulfilled. With annual revenue of more than $1 billion, we reward individual contribution, promote career mobility, and allow you to grow as we do. We have a long history of success at MasterBrand Cabinets with a family of prominent brands, as well as partnerships with key customers in every channel. Our focus is achieving meaningful results to make our organization even stronger and our future even brighter.