$80K — $100K *
• Analyzes and plans work force utilization, space requirements, workflow, and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
• Develops, evaluates, and improves manufacturing methods, utilizing knowledge of product design, materials and parts, fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment capabilities, assembly methods, and quality control standards.
• Confers with planning and design staff concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods.
• Works with vendors to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase of equipment, materials, or parts, and evaluates products according to specifications and quality standards.
• Estimates production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions.
• Liaise with management, engineering, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes.
• Conducts Value Stream Analysis, manufacturing process flow redesigns, time and motion studies as part of the planning process.
• Applies statistical methods to estimate future manufacturing requirements and capture potential efficiencies.
• Leads plant management and employees in conceptualizing, planning and implementing, and sustaining continuous improvements by utilizing Lean Manufacturing tools.
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical/ Manufacturing engineering required.
• 5-7 + year’s work experience in a manufacturing facility in an engineering type role.
• Lean certification and/or demonstrated lean/6sigma project driven experience preferred.
• Proven ability to see facility projects through to completion; on time and within budget.
• Able to effectively carry out a vision, plan, and coordinate the activities of the Manufacturing Production Systems group with Production, Materials, Quality, and Engineering functions.
• Advanced AutoCad/Solid works experience.
• Technically proficient in applicable programs relative to process improvement.
• Ability to present in a clear and concise manner within all layers of the organization.
• Experienced project leader, with solid and proven project management skills.
• Proven analytical skills and sound structured approach.
• Strong analytical, organization and communication skills.
• A high energy, team player with a go-getter attitude.
Valid through: 8/6/2020