Creates and designs technical solutions for 3rd Party applications such and legacy company applications by analyzing, testing, assessing and implementing these solutions. Supports, installs, and maintains system documentation for these applications and solutions. Assists in the testing process by conducting reviews and analyses and witnessing tests and providing written use cases and test results. Uses MS SQL TSQL querying language to develop and support solutions. Addresses technical software and setup issues for customers, technicians and engineers, performs troubleshooting activity when required. Implements workaround procedures when standard methods have failed to ensure issues are addressed as quickly as possible. When necessary, escalates urgent problems to internal resources. Relies on knowledge and professional discretion to achieve goals. Significant ingenuity and flexibility is expected.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Design technical solutions using Planet Press and NiceLabel and MS SQL.
· Administer and support applications.
· Train and support end users on applications.
· Define and document applications and support procedures.
· Responsibilities will also include tracking/troubleshooting application components and supporting developers in configuring systems to meet test and production requirements.
· Diagnose application failures, communicate the remediation plans to users, and provide status updates.
· Carry out special tasks at management's direction.
· Carry out effective written and oral communication with end users.
· Create and update work items in Azure Dev-Ops.
A typical work week consists of 40-45 hours. A typical work shift consists of a schedule from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, or until work is completed, Monday through Friday.
· Associate Degree in an I.T. related discipline.
· Fluent in O365 Office products and MS Visio.
· Good communication skills and good command of written and spoken English.
· Excellent team player with willingness to develop others for outstanding results.
· Flexible and able to adapt to a changing environment.
· Desire to learn new technologies/have a broad range of technical skills with a strong desire to constantly expand skillset.
· Highly motivated, self-starter.
· Ability to work independently and as a team without constant supervision.
· Bachelor's Degree in an I.T. related discipline.
· Technical certifications.
· Some form of experience in the field, including troubleshooting basic network, software, application and printing problems.