Bio-Rad is looking for an Engineer IV.
- Managing Facility Engineering & Facility Operations at GMP Bio-Manufacturing site(s).
- Ensuring sites and facilities operations meet requirements of GMP.
- Provide Engineering leadership & support for manufacturing operations.
- Ensure Critical Facility Infrastructure and Utilities are properly maintained, reliable, and meet GMP manufacturing requirements.
- Operating budgets > $ 1MM.
- CAPEX budgets > $ 1 MM.
- Project Management - Facilities Projects.
- Manage service providers, construction activity, contractors, and outside vendor activities.
- Initiate & Implement continuous improvements.
- Compliant GMP documentation.
- Management of Facilities Engineering at a Pharma or Bio Mfg GMP site – minimum 5 yrs.
- BS Engineering Degree (BSME preferred).
- Experience maintaining infrastructure, utilities, & HVAC systems at a GMP mfg. site.
- Experience for operation of Facility Software Systems: Maintenance, Calibration Mgmt., Facility Monitoring systems, HVAC controls, & Building Automation systems.
- Experience managing Facility Maintenance, Repair, and Failure Prevention.
- Experience ensuring facility and operations meet OSHA and regulatory requirements.
- Facility Project Management Experience.
- Communications Excellence.
- Leadership Excellence.
- Collaboration Excellence with teams and stakeholders.
- Experience applying Engineering methods for improvements (Lean, 5S, Reliability methods, Risk Assessments, Root Cause Investigations, others).
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Requisition ID 2018-5956