As a Software Engineering team member, you will work hard with a team of engineers on delivering new innovations to health systems throughout the world. Our solutions help to drive better outcomes for patients by removing errors and automating tasks. Each day you will make an impact.
- Works within the team to build product deliverables based on overall architecture direction
- Works with a scrum team on providing quality and value to our customers
- Works with the scrum team and Agile Product Owner to drive the creation of project stories with an awareness of the project goal
- Understands the drivers and requirements of the business and translates those into technology solutions
- Creates unit, functional, and integration testing environment or components and root cause analyses (replicate, debug) for moderate to complex features
- Evaluates, recommends, and implements automated test strategies
- Identifies high risk test areas during design and development
- Designs and reviews test plans and test cases
- Executes functional, system, integration, and regression tests.
- Meets the definition of done and promotes quality practices in the team.
- Recommends improvements to the software delivery cycle to help remove waste and impediments for the team
- Drives, promotes and measures team performance against the sprint and project goal.
- Works with the team to continuously improve in development quality practices and process
- Responsible for working on business critical products that operate 24/7/365 and are distributed nationwide to many clients
- Troubleshoots complex problems with existing or newly-developed software
- Mentoring and coaching of Software Quality Engineers
- Strong engineering competence, including the ability to learn new technical concepts quickly
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to establish rapport and communicate with people at all levels of an organization
- Strong verbal and visual presentation skills
- Ability to execute tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to adapt and willingness to learn new technology or techniques
- Strong organizational skills - Ability to organize, analyze and execute several concurrent tasks and activities
- Active participation in verification strategies, test planning process & test case design
- Perform manual & automated tests to verify product functionality, analyze results and assess automation effectiveness
- Experience in as many of the following areas: GUI testing; embedded testing; web application testing; and various software & hardware platforms
- Experience working with applications developed in .Net, C#, C/C++ programming languages.
- Experience with relational SQL Server database management systems.
- Experience in functional, integration, white and black box testing
- Experience with Test Process and Automation tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering ( 3 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD without experience)
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of software engineering/testing experience
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
- Familiarity with testing software based electromechanical / robotic subassemblies and systems.
- Familiarity with FDA regulated, ISO13485, or other highly regulated environments.
- Understanding of change management process a plus.
- Preferredexperience with the followingtechnologies:
- Experience in Automated Testing Tools (e.g. Jasmine, Selenium)