DRS Infrared Sensors and Systems in Dallas, Texas specializes as a worldwide leader in thermal imagery and sensory solutions for commercial and military applications.
We are looking to add a new member to our Focal Plane Array team to help provide the vision and technical expertise necessary to drive our development activities needed to lead the industry in product capability and manufacturability.
We are looking for someone who can develop and/or improve Wet-line processes relating to wet etches of materials on wafers, stripping photoresist from wafer surfaces, and wet cleaning wafer surfaces, and who will consistently drive to push our processing technology and manufacturability beyond its current capability.
Basic Qualifications and Required Skills
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related technical field or equivalent of education and experience
- Experience: 5+ years of experience with fluency in technologies and applications domain.
- Desire to win and the ability to effectively integrate with the team
- Self-motivated and focused on developing and successfully implementing the team's vision and goals
- Strong knowledge base in and experience with problem solving processes (ex. Kepner Tregoe).
- Experience using analysis software packages (ex. Cornerstone, Spotfire, etc.)
- Experience using Matlab
- Knowledge of semiconductor processing, circuit design, and test
- Experience with failure analysis tools and techniques
- Experience with data collection, databases, and database queries
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational skills and the ability to document and communicate plans, experiments, progress, and results
- Ability to effectively participate in multifunctional teams to improve yields, solve problems and implement corrective actions
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide the vision for the future of process development/improvement activities needed to lead in product capability and manufacturability.
- Sustain and improve current and develop new processes in the Wet-line area
- Consistently drive our processing technology beyond its current capabilities and robustness
- Lead and complete projects on schedule and budget
- Provide technical knowledge and assistance to other engineers and support personnel
- Mentor less experienced engineers
- Other duties as assigned