SUMMARY OF DUTIES
Performs complex technical work such as the design, manufacture and operation of structures, machines and systems under broad supervision and guidelines.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED
* Independently evaluates, selects, and applies standard technical techniques, procedures, and criteria, using judgement in making minor adaptations and modifications.
* Investigates a moderate number of technical variables in completing assignments that have clear and defined objectives.
* Performs work which involves conventional types of plans, investigations, surveys, structures, or equipment with relatively few complex features for which there are precedents.
* Works independently on standard projects while assistance is furnished on unusual problems.
* Receives instructions on specific assignment objectives, complex features and possible solutions.
* May supervise the work of engineers/t
Valid through: 2020-3-5