ICI Services is looking for motivated individuals who want to join our team in Crane, IN. We are a mid-sized defense contractor providing Engineering, Logistics, Program Services, and Technical Services to government clients in 14 states and the District of Columbia. We need an Engineer III ready to join a fast-paced and exciting work environment.
- Applicantmust hold an active Department of Defense (DoD) SECRET personnel security clearance.
- Analyze and report on technological upgrades
- Monitor and enforce standards to ensure that the assigned work force is properly trained and equipped
- Supervise assigned personnel across a group of functionalities, projects or processes
- Analyze and compare design or redesign alternatives
- Support the development, acquisition or fabrication, testing and analysis of prototype units for potential replacements
- As appropriate, support modeling and simulation development of components, assist in the design, development, modeling, and simulation for prototypes and engineering design models (EDMs), develop and run models and simulations, and interpret the results
- Execute engineering analyses and technical assessments
- 7 years’ professional experience in engineering
- 3 to 5 years’ experience supporting US Navy projects a plus
- Navy underwater Sensors and/or Polymers Engineering experiencepreferred
- Master’s Degree in an Engineering discipline preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree may be acceptable with an additional 3 years related experience
Req #: 3687