Hughes, located in Gaithersburg, Maryland is currently seeking a dedicated Test Engineer to join our team and directly support Manufacturing Operations.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Understanding of RF skills and test development using LabVIEW Software
- Support the development and implementation of factory manufacturing testing for complex Satellite communications products, including test software development, fixture design and project leadership
- Testing a single complex features or set of less complex features, based on test requirement documents
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or 3 years or more of equivalent experience
- Previous experience using test software development using NI LabVIEW
- Understanding of PXI/IEEE based test systems, spectrum analyzers, signal generators, path loss calibrations, VSA's and Ethernet communication protocols
- Proficient in MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.