$100K — $150K *
This role is responsible for implementing middleware projects that apply new or existing technologies and solutions to solve business needs in application integration. This individual will help deliver technical initiatives as part of the programs on the roadmap. Work closely with IT and business to determine integration requirements and help drive projects from concept to implementation. Escalation support of production systems. Serves as a technical expert in the data integrations area.
• Assist with the design and implementation of integration solutions in a hands-on manner. Assist with the successful design of test plans and test execution. Help ensure that all required system and user documentation is created accurately.
• Provide escalation support (L3) of existing production systems and provide related enhancement activities. Help ensure that proper testing and business change management practices and procedures are followed.
• Provide technical expertise to support the entire integration platform (ETL, B2B, Near Real Time messaging etc.).
• Contribute to the prototype of design, integration patterns and implement POC’s to support the evolution of the integration platform.
• Work with application leads on large projects to represent integration team. Expected to perform technical analysis, internal consulting, application testing, and application design reviews.
• Strong attention to detail and concern for data accuracy.
• Time Management
• Problem Solving
• Customer Focus
• Technical Competence/Expertise
• Drive for Results
QUALIFICATIONS AND SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
• At least 5 years of IT experience in middleware / application development.
• At least 2 years of experience in building, deploying API’s and maintenance of MuleSoft runtime environments or equivalent platform.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in information systems, computer science, or a related technical discipline.
• Experience designing & implementing integration platform solutions, using MuleSoft or equivalent. Experience implementing Queue based patterns using message brokers, Rabbit MQ or similar and JMS.
• Experience testing API’s using tools like JMeter, Postman, SOAP UI, LoadRunner etc.
• In-depth understanding and knowledge of object-oriented and middleware concepts, integration patterns, processes and general trends in the industry.
• In-depth understanding of canonical model, XML, JSON, SOAP, REST, RAML, SAML – application, message, communication protocols and authentication mechanisms.
• Strong experience in Java, SQL, PL/SQL, Unix/Linux scripting.
• Experience with application servers like WebLogic, Apache etc.,
• Demonstrated career progression in technical depth and breadth, and project complexity; ability to quickly become proficient in new technologies.
• Strong analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Valid through: 3/8/2021