This role will interact with front-end engineers, project/product managers, implementation managers and customer success partners. The candidate will be working with very large amounts of dynamic data, therefore experience in big-data environments is a plus.
- Experience in AngularJS practices and understanding of component based architecture
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, AJAX and ES6/7 promises
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Experience working with CLI tools such as Gulp and Npm
- Exposure to working with a tes