$80K — $100K *
Samsung is a world leader in Memory, LCD and System LSI technologies. We are currently looking for exceptional software and hardware talent to join our Samsung Austin R & D Center (SARC) in Austin, TX and our Advanced Computing Lab (ACL) in San Jose, CA. SARC was established in Austin, TX in 2010 to be one of Samsung’s strategic investments in high performance low power ARM based device technology. Presently our GPU design teams, located in Austin (SARC) and San Jose (ACL), are developing a GPU that will be deployed in Samsung mobile products.Role and Responsibilities
In this role, you will collaborate through developer engagement and build an ecosystem of GPU accelerated software that benefits customers working in...area. Together in collaboration with the team, we will be creating technical alignment between strategic software partners and Samsung’s products by helping the partners identify how to GPU accelerate their algorithms and develop Deep Learning algorithms for greater algorithm accuracy and faster application performance.
Key responsibilities include:
• Help developers understand how Samsung’s GPUs and software stack can speed their algorithms and help their customers, therefore making developers and partners more successful.
• Develop a joint solution stack of customer/partner’s software and Samsung’s GPUs and software that provides a differentiated solution to end users.
• Collaborate with solution architects to develop the benchmarks to measure the performance increase of applications on GPUs
• Get potential customers/partners to join the Developer Program and use our SDKs, know how to file bugs and get the most out of their interactions with Samsung
• Position new GPUs to developers when we have new architectures and SDKs
• Get partner software licenses for our performance testing labs, and make sure we have the latest software to benchmark or replicate bugs.
• Develop success stories, demos for our trade shows and developer conferences, get assets for our social media programs and other work that raises awareness to press, mutual customers and business partners of our success together
• Track and prioritize applications that are not yet GPU-accelerated but would benefit from being so
• MSC/PhD Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or BSEE Computer Engineer and 5+ years of experience
• Proficiency in 3D rendering techniques , graphics optimization technique and Shader programming
• Experience with one or more Graphics API (Vulkan/DirectX 12)
• 3+ years software development
• Proficiency in C++
• You should have a strong working knowledge of one or more aspects of GPU-accelerated computing for...
• Technical experience working IVA and GPU
Skills and Qualifications
• Learns to use professional concepts. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues
• Works on problems of limited scope. Follows standard practices and procedures
• Normally receives detailed instructions on all work
• Typical entry point for university graduates
Valid through: 8/18/2020