Not Specified years
Posted 236 days ago
• Are you motivated by the challenge of thinking on your feet in the middle of the action?
• Do you want to learn cutting edge technologies and solve complex business problems?
• Would you like to work on a team building industry leading solutions for fighting fraud?
• Do you have creative problem solving techniques?
• Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
• The Fraud Products Development team develops new capabilities for MasterCard's Decision Engine, which serves as the core for multiple business solutions to combat fraud and validate cardholder identity. Our patented Java-based platform processes billions of transactions per month in tens of milliseconds using a multi-tiered, message-oriented approach for high performance and availability.
• Work with a team of talented developers to develop high performance, high volume Java fraud management applications
• Deliver solutions by providing direct development of software solutions
• Work closely with technical leads to define features and user stories
• Assist with support issues by troubleshooting incidents and problem tickets
• Write strong unit tests and functional tests with strong emphasis on negative test cases.
All About You
• Experience with 7 & 8, Spring MVC, Hibernate, XSLT/Xalan, Apache Tomcat, JMeter, JUnit, and PostgreSQL.
• Recommended experience writing RESTful APIs, Spring Boot, Angular JS 4, Maven and/or Gradle
• Bonus: Working knowledge of Jenkins and Chef
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
• Experience with software development processes including SAFe/Agile processes
• Experience with JBoss, Tomcat, shell scripting, JSON, multi-threading, Maven, Linux
• Experience in a Continuous Integration/Continous Delivery environment
• Experience creating detailed design documentation.
• Experience with Extreme Performance or NoSQL Data Storage such as GemFire Object Grid, HBase, or Redis
• Ability to be high-energy, detail-oriented, proactive and able to functionunder pressure in an independent environment along with a highdegree of initiative and self-motivation to drive results.