30% - Reviews and generates analysis and tests of electrical/electronic components, sub-systems and systems.
30% - System analysis includes circuit analysis, SPICE, power budgets and other impacts on the overall system performance through integration, test, and field operations.
30% - Support acceptance and qualification testing of electronic boxes used in an aerospace/defense application.
10% - Work with the program technical leads, production operations, quality assurance, customer and the customer’s representatives to ensure that the hardware meets all requirements.
- Must possess a BS in Electrical Engineering (or related discipline) and have a minimum of 2 years of related experience or have an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have an understanding of electrical engineering fundamentalsin both analog and digital electronics
- Must have experience with design, development, integration, and test of military electronic systems with design for manufacturing and environmental constraints (EMI/EMC, vibration, packaging, thermal, etc.).
- Must have the ability to document efforts, write test procedures and reports and contribute to completion of milestones within specific projects.
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office applications
- The candidate must have good written and oral communication skills to be able to convey design ideas in a clear and concise manner.
- Experience integrating embedded systems
- Schematic capture design tools (e.g. DxDesigner)
- Circuit simulation using PSPICE
- Circuit card design and layout (e.g. PADs)
- LabVIEW software development
- Experience with MIL-STD-461E.
- RF design and analysis