Design and install engineered electrical control systems for capital projects and maintenance upgrades within Electrical Manufacturing plants. Project management from design, build, install and commissioning will be required. As a team member within the engineering group, individual must have the ability to manage several projects simultaneously as well as multiple cross-functional teams. Utilize knowledge of common engineering and safety standards such as UL, NFPA, MIL Specs and IE EE.
Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete projects from design through commissioning
- Prepare and present engineering project takeoffs for budgeting and procurement
- Maintain electricalsystem one lines and ascertain power availability for new installations
- Provide proper documentation as required to support maintenance and operation of new equipment
- Responsible for design of industrial power, control, and lighting systems
- Capable of integrating control systems on the shop floor - PLC, electronic drives, control networks, operator interface systems, data collection systems and instrumentation
- Capable of design of original concepts
- Capable of designing systems within estimated budgets
- Must work with vendors and contractors to complete assigned projects
- Must coordinate with plant management groups to complete projects on schedule
- Keep abreast of current trends and technology, and utilize this information effectively
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors in Engineering or EngineeringTechnology
- 5 + years of industrialexperience
- Travelrequired in support of Electrical Manufacturing plants
- AutoCAD 2000+ experience is a plus
- Must have extremely strong analytical and management skills
- Must have strong Microsoft Office Skills including Word, Excel and Visio.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication abilities along with outstanding interpersonal skills are a must.