You will deliver on the development and deployment of new technology products and/or platforms that drive excellent solutions for our clients.
What you'll be doing:
- Deliver on development and deployment of applications, components, software, platforms or services of varying levels of complexity.
- Conduct requirements analysis and define and develop solutions with support from the Senior Engineer and/or Engineering Manager when required.
- Work as part of a team on bigger projects, ensuring service level agreements are met at all times.
- Provide advice and guidance to more junior colleagues as required to resolve specific challenges.
- Monitor and escalate operational metrics, identify and recommend opportunities to improve.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering subject such as Maths, Physics, Computer Science, Electronics or Engineering or equivalent
- Software development (agile)
- Software testing tools (e.g. Protractor, Selenium)
- Product management (Agile)
- Data Architecture & Modelling
- Cloud infrastructure, management and hosting
- Code management tools (Git)
- Infrastructure as code / DevOps (Kubernetes)
- Proficiency in one or more of the below
- C (# / ++) / .NET
- Java Script / React
- Hadoop / HDFS
A plus if you also have:
- Experience with projects of certain technological complexity.