At TenFour, we are revolutionizing the IT industry to ignite innovation. We challenge the status quo every day, building a better world for our customers and our employees.
We are looking for dynamic, experienced engineers to join our growing IT Infrastructure organization. If you enjoy building world class technology solutions this is the job for you. In this role, you will This is a fast-paced, challenging engineering position where no two days are alike. Working with a dedicated team of sales and engineering support staff, you will be responsible for designing, building, implementing and supporting a wide variety of technology solutions.
- Design, develop, and support networking, data center, wireless networking and systems in the data center and to support large-scale clients.
- Install and configure routers, switches, wireless controllers, and firewalls.
- Utilize software and hardware tools to identify and diagnose problems and factors that affect networkinfrastructure performance.
- Perform complex installations and configurations.
- Identify technical problems, errors, misconfigurations.
- Provide updates to client, propose problem resolutions and recommendations for changes to improve performance.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Engineering, Telecommunications or a related field.
- Knowledge of networkengineering protocols and principles; system requirements and integration; network administration; and troubleshooting. Knowledge may be acquired during university course work/studies.
- Passion, energy and a sense of humor.