As an Algorithm Engineer, you will create new non-invasive measurements, enable measurement technologies to be applied to new applications, and facilitate the design and creation of next generation medical devices.
- Responsible for algorithm design, development, implementation, testing, and documentation for Biomedical Signal Processing systems.
- Perform data collection, analysis, and estimation techniques.
- Will have interaction with team members, including hardware and software engineers.
Technical Requirements and Skills:
- Expertise and at-least two years’ experience in capnography and multi-gas monitoring
- Statistical signal processing techniques, optimization methods and numerical modeling.
- Expertise in data analysis.
- Familiarity with DSP architecture and embedded systems.
- Strong programming skills with C/C++/Matlab and exposure to software engineering methods.
- Ability to excel in a fast paced and dynamic work environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exposure to DSP Programming will be a plus.
- Understanding of human physiology and exposure to designing clinical protocols will be a plus.
- Prior experience in applications of signal processing tools to bio-medical signals will be a plus.
Minimum Education Requirements:
- Master’s or Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or related field.