IMVU is expanding its immersive 3d social gaming platform and team and is seeking an intermediate to senior level tool and engine engineer for an exciting upcoming project that will impact millions of users worldwide.
- Passionate about building high end professional tools
- Excited to design and implement for performance and scalability
- Love working in a collaborative environment
- Up for a challenge of working in a cross platform environment
Then will you join our team and you can...
- Help design and develop world class tools for content creators
- Collaborate with a cross-disciplinary team to build tools and workflows
- Build tools to follow specification from product design and art requirement
- Communicate with stakeholders, evaluate needs, identify goals, and implement high quality software that facilitate the creative production process\
- Take ownership of tools full lifecycle from design, to review and implementation
- Work in 3D engine C++ environment, as well as scripting, and 3rd party packages
- Improve performances of tools and even - in engine implementation
What you will need...
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- Three or more years of C++ experience
- Experience using Python, Lua, or other scripting language
- Two or more years of professional experience as an engineer in media-pipeline tools development (for example: game tools, DCC tools, movie tools)
- Three or more years of experience working with source control tools like git
- Working knowledge of 3D geometry and linear algebra
- Past experience in tools development in the game industry