One of the most important aspects of Adobe's business is cultivating deep, meaningful and lasting relationships with our customers. In support of this, the engagement and retention of our customers has become the top strategic priority for the company. We're actively looking to expand the reach, impact & sophistication of our E&R (Engagement & Retention) marketing. Our goal is to leverage Marketing to both increase our CSAT (customer satisfaction) and Retention rates simultaneously. Within our GMO (Global Marketing Organization) we're looking to have several "Marketing Decathletes" join our newly created E&R Campaign team. Like decathletes, these marketers must be agile and multidisciplinary. They must also constantly put themselves in our customers' shoes – to make sure that everything we do ultimately benefits them. In addition, we need marketers who are comfortable using data to drive most aspects of our campaign strategies and ongoing performance optimization – since Adobe applies the DDOM (Data Driven Operating Model) across the company.
As a newly created team, our plans are not set in stone, and there's always something new to discover and try. This is a roll-up-your-sleeves and get stuff done position that's perfect for someone with an entrepreneurial-spirit, who enjoys identifying and tackling new TBD opportunities to improve our customer's experience/retention.
As an Engagement & Retention Campaign Manager, you will drive the integrated strategic planning and oversee the execution, reporting/analytics & ongoing optimization of your campaigns globally – with cross-functional support from within the GMO and beyond. A successful candidate will be expected to effectively partner cross-functionally with Product Marketing, GTM (Go-to Market), Engagement & Retention leads, Tactic-specific COE (Centers of Excellence) teams, Adobe.com, In-house Creative Studio, Customer Service, Regional leads, Analytics & Insights, etc., etc. S/he will also be a dynamic leader that can balance longer-term strategy with short-term financial results focused execution in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
This role will report into the newly created Head of Engagement & Retention Marketing campaign lead.
Success in this role is tied directly to our ability to track/measure our impact and materially improve our customer retention rates.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop integrated marketing plans directly addressing key E&R business opportunities – for example: Reduce new customer cancels, Win-back lapsed SMB customers, etc.
- Contribute input (+ often slides/content) for broader Business Unit strategic plans
- Drive cross-functional (+ cross-organization) alignment on your strategic plans
- Leverage existing key customer insights and data (or partner with internal Insights/Analytics team to establish new insights) to create relevant and impactful messaging.
- Write creative briefs and kick-off initiatives with internal COE teams & either internal studio and/or external agency creative resources.
- Oversee integrated campaign executions (e.g. Targeting, Creative, Offers, Pricing, Tactics, etc.)– to ensure they're on strategy and meeting/exceeding forecasted objectives.
- Partner with cross functional and regional peers to scale campaigns globally and provide ongoing guidance & campaign kits to ensure consistency in execution and outcomes.
- Develop and maintain a campaign measurement framework to ensure ongoing review and adjustment in alignment with marketing funnel KPIs.
- Develop a bottoms-up forecasts and budget asks for your campaigns – as part of the larger Annual planning & quarterly reforecasting.
- Drive regular campaign performance reporting & optimization
- Develop credibility and relationships with key internal stakeholders.
- Understand the KPIs and metrics for each of the marketing channels contributing to a plan and know when plans are under-performing; lead the virtual team in identifying areas of weakness in the plans in order to course-correct Provide thorough reporting on the results of the marketing plans to ensure transparency and enable action
- Understand and manage the budget spend needed to deliver the marketing plan; identify opportunities for greater efficiency and improvements in ROI
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Entrepreneurial spirit: with ability to seek out and act upon new E&R opportunities
- Be a strategic thinker: drive and leverage qualitative and quantitative research & data analyses to define audience insights, develop strategies, etc.
- Be customer-driven: have a detailed understanding of our target customer and the journey they take from awareness to purchase
- Story-telling: know what it takes to bring a message strategy together in a way that tells a clear, engaging story around Adobe's value proposition
- Strong communicator & attention to detail: ability to distill feedback and points of view from senior stakeholders and prioritize accordingly.
- Proven influencing skills: ability to work with and influence team members from across the organization whose input is critical to success of the plan
- Robust analytical skills: the ability to digest large amounts of data, identify trends and pursue the right questions to take action
- Be a change agent: guiding teams forward in a rapidly evolving environment
- Fast-learner, with a positive attitude and willingness to try new things
- Ability to navigate a matrixed organization and represent team with professionalism and self-sufficiency
- 8+ years of data-driven marketing experience (in either a Corporate AND/OR Agency setting),
- Strong executional knowledge across a wide-variety of marketing tactics/channels (e.g. Email, Display, Paid Search, Web Pages, Direct Mail, Paid Social, etc.)
- Deep understanding of best-in-class E&R marketing efforts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to learn new technologies, products, or systems quickly
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines with minimal oversight
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.