- An Engagement Partner is responsible for the account relationships on an executive level. He/she works with the client partners and ISU leadership to ensure revenue growth and quality delivery on transformational projects.
- He/she is responsible for the execution of all transformational activities on one (or more) accounts.
- Accountable for the successful delivery of entire programs for transformation projects.
- Responsible for overall quality, engagement, and adherence to the schedule and budget for the program.
- Produce recognized pieces of transformational thought leadership and present at industry events.
- Engage in significant business development activities jointly with ISU and MMU leadership to broaden the footprint of Our client and increase the overall revenue base.
Responsibilities of Role:
- Oversee overall delivery roadmaps with her/his teams to ensure deadlines, goals, and overall objectives are met to the client's satisfaction.
- Collaborate with the engagement director(s) in the management of overall resource allocation and capacity planning for the program(s).
- Oversee program level status, metrics, issues and risks
- Oversee various transformational programs, implementing business process improvements, or implementing ERP systems for our clients
- Leverage his/her broad business and technical expertise to address technology architecture, blueprinting, data analysis, business modeling, technical design, application development, integration, and enablement.
- Provide leadership and guidance to engagement directors and client executives involved in the programs
- Collaborate in scoping prospective engagements and developing proposals.
- Demonstrated experience in leading major transformational initiatives
- A minimum of twelve (12) years prior transformational ERP consulting or equivalent industry experience
- At least eight (8) years' experience in proposal and business case development
- Proven sales experience
- Global ERP Implementation experienceworking with multi-national companies
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Math, MIS, or equivalent discipline required, Master's Degree desired
- Willingness to travel 100%
Freight, Rail, Logistics Industry Experience Ideally will include some or all of the following:
Freight Rail Operations
· Railroad consultant with 10+ years of experience with Class 1 railroads in operations planning. Worked in a senior positions within the rail freight industry with knowledge and experience on
o Freight Rail operations , SOPs and Intermodal Transfer Facilities
o Terminal Operations
o Capacity Planning and Analysis
o Track, Bridge and Structure Inspection
o Train Control
o Rail Communications and Signals
· Understanding of Rail safety , FRA regulations and IEEE and IEC safety standards,
· Understand of freight rail engineering practices
· Having worked on consulting services for long-haul freight rail lines or port cargo (bulk intermodal transfer facilities) would be plus
Freight Rail billing & economics
Knowledge and familiarity with transportation economics in Global Trade ,
- Freight planning/tendering/forwarding and settlement, labeling and transportation documents,
- Freight procurement and booking (domestic and international shipments) and order functionality ,
- Freight compliance check and international customs
- Freight Rail bill accounting and client contracts
Enterprise asset management and maintenance
Understanding and working experience in
- Asset management process for Rolling Stock , Linear Assets, Facilities: Support Fleet
- provision/purchase/maintenance of new capital assets (both infrastructure and equipment)
- Railcar maintenance and equipment management
- Analysis based on asset history,
- warranties, preventive and predictive maintenance.
Rail IT Systems
Knowledge or acquaintance with any Rail management or operational systems would be plus
- Sensors, IoT, RFID technology, Big Data, Predictive Analytics and integration systems
- Predictive maintenance
- Transport management systems like SAP Transport Management (SAP TM), IBM Maximo