As the Boston Children's Alignment Engagement Owner, you are accountable for the delivery of Cerner client projects. You will cultivate external client relationships to achieve business objectives; direct and support a team of associates responsible for client project deliverables; influence and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to establish and execute project objectives; and create and maintain project plan based on contractual commitments.
You will also manage project resources, financials, and scope according to project plan and contractual commitments; manage project risks and escalate as appropriate; and manage project milestones and review regularly with both the internal project and external client teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 2 years’ project management work experience
- At least 2 years' experience managing Cerner projects
- At least 1 year of health care information technology (HCIT) consulting and/or support work experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- At least 5 years' project management experience
- Must currently reside in or be willing to relocate to the Boston, MA metropolitan area